Monday, January 18, 2010

What a Do About Nothing?


I feel like I have wasted my whole week. It's not like I didn't do anything but coming out a week from a week ago, I feel like this week was wasted.
It's harder than I thought it would be to be out of school. Well, maybe it is what I expected, more or less. I knew the hardest part is that there are no deadlines. I like deadlines. They work for me, help me. I like the feeling of pressure as they come closer and the push to maximize time and get as much work done as you can in a short amount of time. It makes me realize the value of my free time and appreciate that freedom.
I feel like school helps me walk the path to where I want to be. Without it, it's like I forget how to get to that place and why I want to be there so badly. I KNOW I want to be there, it's just harder to remember why.
It's ironic to think that being out of school is so much more of a challenge than being in school. Or maybe it's not....It's only been a week since I've been back.

No comments:

Post a Comment