So I watch Grey's Anatomy. I was introduced to the Anatomy a couple years ago and after watching 2 episodes, I went out and rented the seasons I missed. I admit, I know.
The other thing you should know is that I am not a crier. OK, I wasn't really a crier until recently. When I was younger, I wouldn't even cry by myself, let alone in public. I got to the point where I couldn't even make myself cry when I wanted to get all those emotions out. I would sit in front of the mirror and try to stare myself into submission but to no avail.
I've been softened over the years. Now I cry, sometimes. Probably no more than like twice a month so don't get all excited, but I have a few different things that will draw those tears out: if I'm really REALLY sad, if I'm having a spiritual experience, or if I have a really great conversation and feel like we've made a genuine connection- that one is my favorite.
Then there's Grey's Anatomy. When I watch that show, it's like someone stepped on my foot, told me my cat got run over, and then cut a pound of onions under my nose.
I don't know. I don't get it.
That's all.

No comments:
Post a Comment