You have about 90 percent control over your mood. While this is a statistic, and statistics are unreliable at best, this is also a statistic I made up. No one can tell you how much control you have over you mood and general disposition. I can't tell you. I would guess that I have about 90 percent control over my own mood and generalize it to you because of my general intelligence and pride.
You may feel like you only have 10 percent control over your mood and reactions. If that's what you believe, you are absolutely right. In essence, I'm trying to tell you that you are a dynamically powerful being and that your mind is capable of directing your body in the direction you want it to go. Adrenaline, Estrogen, Habit, Testosterone: Nothing if you use the power you are given. It is only up to you to exercise the authority over the illusions misting around you and take control over yourself.
Connect body and spirit and become soul.
Become soul.

You hit the nail on the head! Real Soul is when you realize the control you have and stop being a victim.
ReplyDelete